domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2007

254, The Greatest Hits, Whitney Houston


Canciones:

DISCO 1: COOL DOWN:
1. You Give Good Love
2. Saving All My Love For You
3. Greatest Love Of All, The
4. All At Once
5. If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful - (with Jermaine Jackson)
6. Didn't We Almost Have It All
7. Where Do Broken Hearts Go
8. All The Man That I Need
9. Run To You
10. I Have Nothing
11. I Will Always Love You
12. Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
13. Why Does It Hurt So Bad
14. I Believe In You And Me
15. Heartbreak Hotel - (with Faith Evans/Kelly Price)
16. My Love Is Your Love
17. Same Script, Different Cast - (previously unreleased, with Deborah Cox)
18. Could I Have This Kiss Forever - (previously unreleased, with Enrique Iglesias)

DISCO 2: THROW DOWN:
1. Fine - (previously unreleased)
2. If I Told You That - (Rodney Jerkins remix, with George Michael)
3. It's Not Right But It's Okay - (Thunderpuss remix)
4. My Love Is Your Love - (Jonathan Peters remix)
5. Heartbreak Hotel - (featuring Faith Evans/Kelly Price)
6. I Learned From The Best - (HQ2 remix)
7. Step By Step - (Junior Vasquez remix)
8. I'm Every Woman - (C&C remix)
9. Queen Of The Night - (CJ Mackintosh remix)
10. I Will Always Love You - (Hex Hector remix)
11. Love Will Save The Day - (Jellybean And David Morales remix)
12. I'm Your Baby Tonight - (Erik Morillo/Harry Choo Choo/Jose Nunez remix)
13. So Emotional - (David Morales remix)
14. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - (Junior Vasquez remix)
15. How Will I Know - (Junior Vasquez remix)
16. Greatest Love Of All, The - (Junior Vasquez remix)
17. One Moment In Time - (bonus track)
18. Star Spangled Banner, The - (live, bonus track)

Link:


Pass: pokitoperohay

No hay comentarios: