lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2007

225, The Complete Hank Williams, Hank Williams


Canciones:

DISCO 1: THE STERLING AND MGM RECORDINGS:
1. Calling You
2. Never Again (Will I Knock On Your Door)
3. Wealth Won't Save Your Soul
4. When God Comes And Gathers His Jewels
5. I Don't Care (If Tomorrow Never Comes)
6. Love For You (Has Turned To Hate)
7. Honky Tonkin'
8. Pan American
9. Move It On Over
10. I Saw The Light
11. I Heard You Crying In Your Sleep, (Last Night)
12. Six More Miles (To The Graveyard)
13. Fly Trouble
14. I'm Satisfied With You
15. On The Banks Of The Old Pontchartrain
16. Rootie Tootie
17. I Can't Get You Off Of My Mind
18. I'm A Long Gone Daddy
19. Honky Tonkin'
20. My Sweet Love Ain't Around
21. Blues Come Around, The
22. Mansion On The Hill, A

DISCO 2: THE MGM SESSIONS: PART 2:
1. I'll Be A Bachelor 'Til I Die
2. There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight
3. Lovesick Blues
4. Lost On The River - (with Audrey Williams)
5. I Heard My Mother Praying For Me - (with Audrey Williams)
6. Lost Highway
7. May You Never Be Alone
8. Dear Brother - (with Audrey Williams)
9. Jesus Remembered Me - (with Audrey Williams)
10. Honky Tonk Blues
11. Mind Your Own Business
12. You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)
13. My Son Calls Another Man Daddy
14. Wedding Bells
15. I've Just Told Mama Goodbye
16. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
17. House Without Love, A
18. I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Livin'
19. My Bucket's Got A Hole In It - (previously unreleased, alternate take)
20. My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
21. Long Gone Lonesome Blues
22. Why Don't You Love Me
23. Why Should We Try Anymore
24. My Son Calls Another Man Daddy

DISCO 3: THE MGM SESSIONS: PART 3:
1. Too Many Parties And Too Many Pals - (with Luke The Drifter)
2. Beyond The Sunset - (with Luke The Drifter)
3. Funeral, The - (with Luke The Drifter)
4. Everything's Okay - (with Luke The Drifter)
5. They'll Never Take Her Love From Me
6. Nobody's Lonesome For Me
7. Moanin' The Blues
8. Help Me Understand - (with Luke The Drifter)
9. No, No Joe - (with Luke The Drifter)
10. Cold, Cold Heart
11. Dear John
12. Just Waitin' - (with Luke The Drifter)
13. Men With Broken Hearts - (with Luke The Drifter)
14. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)
15. Howlin' At The Moon
16. Hey, Good Lookin'
17. My Heart Would Know
18. Pale Horse And His Rider, The - (with Audrey Williams)
19. Home In Heaven, A - (with Audrey Williams)
20. Ramblin' Man - (with Luke The Drifter)
21. Pictures From Life's Other Side - (with Luke The Drifter)
22. I've Been Down That Road Before - (with Luke The Drifter)
23. I Dreamed About Mama Last Night - (with Luke The Drifter)

DISCO 4: THE MGM SESSIONS: PART 4:
1. I'd Still Want You
2. Lonesome Whistle, (I Heard That)
3. Crazy Heart
4. Half As Much
5. I'd Still Want You
6. Baby, We're Really In Love
7. I'm Sorry For You, My Friend
8. Honky Tonk Blues
9. Let's Turn Back The Years
10. Window Shopping
11. Jambalaya (On The Bayou)
12. Settin' The Woods On Fire
13. I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive
14. You Win Again
15. I Won't Be Home No More
16. Be Careful Of Stones That You Throw - (with Luke The Drifter)
17. Please Make Up Your Mind - (with Luke The Drifter)
18. I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You
19. Your Cheatin' Heart
20. Kaw-Liga
21. Take These Chains From My Heart

Enlace:


Pass: pokitoperohay

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

dead