viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2007

242, All Killer No Filler, Jerry Lee Lewis


Temas:

Disco 1
1. Crazy Arms
2. End Of The Road
3. It'll Be Me
4. All Night Long
5. Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On
6. You Win Again
7. Great Balls Of Fire
8. Down The Line
9. Breathless
10. High School Confidential
11. Break-Up
12. In The Mood-The Hawk
13. I'm On Fire
14. Money (That's What I Want)
15. Another Place Another Time
16. What's Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made A Loser Out Of Me)
17. She Still Comes Around (To Love What's Left Of Me)
18. To Make Love Sweeter For You
19. Don't Let Me Cross Over - Jerry Lee Lewis & Linda Gail Lewis
20. One Has My Name (The Other Has My Heart)
21. Invitation To Your Party

Disco 2
1. She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye
2. One Minute Past Eternity
3. I Can't Seem To Say Goodbye
4. Once More With Feeling
5. There Must Be More To Love Than This
6. Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
7. Touching Home
8. Would You Take Another Chance On Me
9. Chantilly Lace
10. No Headstone On My Grave
11. Drinking Wine Spo-Dee O'Dee
12. Sometimes A Memory Ain't Enough
13. Meat Man
14. He Can't Fill My Shoes
15. Let's Put It Back Together Again
16. Middle Age Crazy
17. Come On In
18. I'll Find It Where I Can
19. Over The Rainbow
20. Thirty Nine And Holding
21. Rockin' My Life Away

Link:


Password: pokitoperohay

No hay comentarios: