miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2007

235, The Very Best Of, Jackie Wilson


Canciones:

1. Reet Petite (The Finest Girl You Ever Want To Meet)
2. Lonely Teardrops
3. To Be Loved
4. That's Why (I love you so)
5. I'll Be Satisfied
6. Doggin' Around
7. Lonely Life
8. Night
9. You Better Know It
10. Talk That Talk
11. Am I the Man
12. I'm Comin' on back to you
13. A Woman, A Lover, A friend
14. Baby Workout
15. Swueeze Her, Tease Her ( But Love Her)
17. Whispers (Gettin' Louder)
18. I Get The Sweetest Feeling
19. Since You Showed Me How to Be Happy
20. Love is Funny That Way
21. Just Be Sincere
22. Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher
23. You Got Me Walking
24. This Love is Real ( I Can Feel Those Vibrations)

Enlace:


Pass: pokitoperohay

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

great post ... but where's the last 8 songs? the d/l ends at track 16!
please repost!
dukester from germany

Anónimo dijo...

The track listing isn't that for the album shown in the picture...