lunes, 13 de agosto de 2007

135, Greatest Hits, Elton John


Canciones:

CD1
1. Your Song
2. Levon
3. Tiny Dancer
4. Rocket Man (IT's Going To Be Long, Long Time)
5. Honky Cat
6. Crocodile Rock
7. Daniel
8. Saturday's Night's Alright (For Fighting)
9. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
10. Candle In The Wind
11. Bennie And The Jets
12. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
13. Bitch Is Back, The
14. Philadelphia Freedom
15. Someone Saved My Life Tonight

DISCO 2:
1. Don't Go Breaking My Heart - (with Kiki Dee)
2. Little Jeannie
3. I'm Still Standing
4. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
5. Sad Songs (Say So Much)
6. I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That
7. Nikita
8. Sacrifice
9. One, The
10. Can You Feel The Love Tonight
11. Circle Of Life
12. Believe
13. Blessed
14. Something About The Way You Look Tonight
15. Written In The Stars - (with LeAnn Rimes)
16. I Want Love
17. This Train Don't Stop There Anymore

Links:


Password: pokitoperohay

No hay comentarios: